socialpilot

We Care about AMERICA NOT a BS Party system...

WE share this as we don't care about the BS Party system 

We at PPF Care about AMERICA & America is about Everyone Not 1 Person . 
Sure Donald J Trump is President.  BUT even Presidents Need to Follow the Law!  
 I don't care about Your Politics, Religion or what kind of Cereal you eat .
 I put cereal as that is the importance of Your Opinion to me . In less that 12 Hours it's like the party system SHIT! Will DJT aka Potus#45 End up in jail ? 
I will say the more I know the less I like him. I see the pics of Ivanka and daddie and It Creeps me out 
Many a judge has said . 1 person accuses You, it's Your word vs Theirs . Many People (many Children! ) accuses Mr Trump of acts that would curl 
Larry Flynt's Hair 

Well, I said I will wait and see I even apologized publicly. 

 I am now of the opinion that America has a Criminal Pedofile Running things.  Not Unlike Russia !

This is what his hometown Newspaper The New York Times  thinks 

Opinion | The Law Is Coming, Mr. Trump

Image
www.nytimes.com

nytimes.com

No comments: