socialpilot

Six Minuites to success

Here's a story that impacted me, and I think could offer you some life-changing insights. Let me share it with you.

A man stared into his IPhone, as he walked down a busy downtown street. Pre-occupied, he walked right past a barricade and fell into a deep hole amidst construction. He was unhurt, except for pride, but was stuck in the hole, nevertheless! He called out for help, as several people walked by, indifferent to his plight. Finally, as doctor stopped, the man asked, "Sir, can you help me out?" The doctor hurriedly whipped out a small pad, scrawled out a prescription, throw it into the hole and quickly moved on. A minister heard the voice in the hole, "Hey, mister, can you help me out?". He looked down in the hole, quickly wrote out a prayer, dropped it in, and walked on.

When a third man heard the voice from the hole, he immediately jumped into the hole. The first man said, astonished, "Why did you jump in? Now, there are TWO of us down here!" The new guy replied, "Yeah, but I have been in here before and I know the way out."

Have YOU ever felt stuck in a hole -- a hole of debt, sickness, bad relationships or boredom? Or maybe you just want to continue to take the "higher ground"! I have discovered someone amazing, one who was in that "hole" many years ago. He found the way out, and, for the last 50 years, has shown millions of people the way out of that hole and into massive success and prosperity! Even more amazing, he had condensed everything he teaches into a program that takes just 6 minutes a day!

No one is so busy that they cannot come up with 6 minutes a day to change their life! I want you to do us both a favor and go to this link right now!   http://bit.ly/h4YQRl  Then,  let me know what you think.

No comments: