socialpilot

Italian Wedding Test


I was a very happy man. My wonderful  girlfriend and I had been dating for
over a year, and so we  decided to get married. There was only one little
 thing  bothering me...It was her beautiful younger sister.

 My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore  very tight mini skirts,
 and  was generally bra-less. She  would regularly bend down when she was
near me. I always  got more than a nice view. It had to be deliberate,
as she never did it when anyone else was near.

 One  day her 'little' sister called and asked me to come over to  check
the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived,  and she whispered
 that she had feelings and desires for me .
She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed
my life to her sister.
 Well, I was in total shock, and  couldn't say a word.

She said, 'I'm going upstairs to  my bedroom, and if you want one last
wild fling, just come  up and get me.'

 I was stunned,frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. I
 stood there for a moment,  then turned and made a beeline straight to the
front door. I  opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.

 Lord... And behold, my entire future family was  standing outside, all
 clapping!

 With tears in his  eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, 'We are very
 happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask  for a better
man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.

 And the moral of this story is:
 Always keep  your condoms in your car.

If you liked this please share , Thank You ! 

No comments: